Our Environmental Field Laborers (Environmental Technicians) are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 6 months construction or general labor experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
To learn more about opportunities with Clean Harbors visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
To Apply to this position directly click on the following link: Environmental Field Laborer Job ID 47068
We would like to thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those who complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.