Our Phoenix, AZ branch is currently seeking a Facility Coordinator to help ensure safety and security at the Phoenix site, working in an office setting at the facility. We are looking for a safety-oriented individual with a flexible schedule. This position offers a guaranteed 40 hours per week as well as the opportunity for plenty of overtime, and NO travel!
Why work at Clean Harbors?
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week, with weekly overtime opportunities;
- 10 Paid Vacation days, 3 Paid Personal and 5 Paid Sick days off per year and Paid Holidays;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days;
- 401K with Matching component, tuition reimbursement;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Receive drum truck hazardous waste manifests in the Clean Harbors Database;
- File and mail all needed manifest copies;
- Resolve Manifest discrepancies;
- Arrange outbound drum shipments;
- Ensures certificates of disposal are uploaded to the Clean Harbors Database in a timely manner;
- Track waste from first receipt to the final disposal;
- Certify and submit EPA Electronic Manifests on a Weekly Basis;
- Provide customer service to inbound/outbound personnel;
- Maintain any related logs and reports as required by the business needs;
- Create POs and maintain within the system as needed;
- Voucher invoices on a regular basis;
- Follow up on all statements and vendor requests;
- Maintain vendor records and addresses;
- Reconcile credit card payments;
- Track Fuel Expenses;
- Track Inventory for Facility;
- Count and Purchase Safety Equipment Inventory;
- 5+ years’ experience in a general office/administrative position;
- Good computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office required;
- Finance and accounting skills and experience desirable;
- Detail oriented person capable of exact and careful data entry;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Must be able to sit for extended amounts of time.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbors? https://careers.cleanharbors.com/working-here to view additional information!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company