We at Clean Harbors are looking for Automation Testers in Hyderabad location. Please find the Job Description below for your reference. You can also refer to the attached document to know more about Clean Harbors
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries; Tool – Micro Focus UFT
- Design & build test harnesses for Automated Testing.
- Work with the QA Engineer to create, run, troubleshoot and maintain automated test scripts to address application and system level regression, including but not limited to; functionality, database impacts and system utilization.
- Work with the QA Manager to define processes associated with identifying ATC candidates and their selection, and reporting metrics of ATC coverage and runs.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems with ATC runs including but not limited to UFT program limitations, Application Under Test functionality, or other system level bottlenecks.
- Be able to lead and coach Test Automation Engineers in the planning and execution of automated testing, consistent with the needs of project schedules.
- Work with QA Engineers to identify test scenarios, data requirements, functionality, and areas of application and system level risk.
- Test Automation Framework development and implementation
- Able to manage multiple automation test projects simultaneously
- Using UFT, create automated scripts, develop functions, add control flow logic, loops etc. for web applications and services, and windows applications and services.
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot GUI object recognition issues and customize.
- Able to integrate SQL queries into ATC and perform test data set up to support project needs
- Able to effectively work and communicate with local/India and US teams of QA Engineers and Development Team Leads
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and troubleshooting.
- Excellent understanding of software design techniques
- Ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
- Extensive Knowledge in JAVA and OOPs Concepts
- Able to work with Performance Tools using Jmeter / StormRunner.
- Good experience with Performance testing process, creating JMeter/StormRunner test scripts, Performance testing load model and Test execution
- Having Good Exposure on iOS Mobile Automation using Appium.
QUALITIES & BEHAVIORS:
- Focused - Accurate, thorough, and detail oriented at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work for quality.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Productive - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Dependable - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Innovative - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Leadership - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Automation framework development for UFT experience, in a web application development environment
- Five or more years of automated test script development, maintenance and use, with Micro Focus UFT using Visual Basic or C# for automated script development
- Hands-on experience in continuous testing and continuous integration efforts.
- Five or more years of TFS experience, specifically with Code Coverage, Change & Release Management, and Build & Deployment Automation.
- Reporting of automated testing, including, but limited to; test coverage, code coverage and systems performance.
- Worked with highly technical US teams in a fast-paced development environment.
If interested, please share your updated profile with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in Manual Testing:
- Current Location:
- Willingness to relocate to Hyderabad
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/). Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company will be celebrating its 40th year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti
Email: [email protected]