The Terminal Demand Planner will be responsible for the management of inventory and supply for all bulk product tanks across the United States and Canada.
This is inclusive of our product line of bulk lubricants, windshield washer fluid, and antifreeze.
- Ability to facilitate and monitor inventory levels of bulk automotive fluids held in bulk tanks across the United States and Canada.
- Manage and order product deliveries via rail/tanker to ensure that bulk tank farms have the product needed based on historical demand and trends.
- Work closely with each facility to ensure that tank gauging and inventory practices are being maintained throughout the month and any issues with supply are resolved quickly.
- Work closely with sales and demand planning team to ensure that the forecast for bulk terminal sales are incorporated into the supply plan for each terminal.
- Maintain document on sourcing for all bulk products and work with finance to ensure that any new/changing product is properly accounted for in our bulk fluid management systems.
- Develop documentation for all bulk terminals on capabilities, capacity, and delivery methods.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
SQL experience – ability to query and write SQL statements and joins
Excel experience – ability to VLOOKUP and maintain complex spreadsheets
Experience in the oil industry, familiarity with various oil types, viscosities, etc
Willing to work flex hours to cover US time zones