1) Responsible for the daily input of vendor invoices and their related files, along with credit card payments into the maintenance system, including entering and tracking related documentation on a daily basis, setting up and maintaining vehicle files in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations.
2) Prioritize daily workflow and maintain speed and accuracy of data entered.
3) Work closely with department personnel to ensure that correct and complete information is captured for all entries.
4) Analyze and understand scanned images from the field for accurate billing structure.
5) Meet billing deadlines 6) Maintain books of accounts and co-ordinate audits
7) Prepare monthly financial statement and perform banking functions as required
8) Organizes documents systematically and maintains files and records
9) Responsible for managing, reviewing and coordinating with outside service providers on statutory filing and payments