Our location in Louisville, KY has an opening for a Field Service Foreman. This is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, ensuring Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive base salary plus commission!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversees projects associated with tank cleaning, plant shut down, spill cleanup and emergency response;
- Supervises confined space entries and emergency response operations;
- Allocates manpower, organizes crews and delegates job responsibilities for Field Service projects;
- Ensures that the proper inspections and calibrations have been performed on life-monitoring equipment before taking them on-site;
- Allocates and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project;
- Accurately completes and submits daily work sheets for proper billing to customer;
- Ensures all required daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner (i.e.: confined space entry permits, safety audits, etc.);
- Trains and mentors Field Technicians;
- Manages safety performance and reporting;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Fosters and encourages culture of Safety Policy and Compliance Regulation observation and adherance
- Minimum of 2-years industrial field service and/or emergency response experience;
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience;
- Previous hazardous waste handling experience;
- Confined space entry supervision experience is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.