The Total Project Management Representative supports all TPM Opportunities (Legacy Clean Harbors product lines in SK Accounts).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Work as a liaison between SK Sales and CH field teams.
- Assign accurate LOB’s and the correct team to all TPM Opportunities.
- Generate or assist with quotes to customers based on input received from SK Sales.
- Generate Work Order numbers and schedule with local teams for all TPM jobs.
- Monitor and track TPM data as opportunities are processed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business;
- Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pick up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract
- Create appropriate job-related purchase orders
- Manage customer PO details per the Company Policy
- Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate;
- Assist with new profiles, re-certifications and amendments and ensure that they are scanned if necessary
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalency;
- 2+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.);
- BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science (preferred);
- Knowledge of CHES information systems;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications;
- Knowledge of disposal technologies and waste class codes;
- Knowledge of Field Service and Industrial Service lines;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (preferred).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.