Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98DLO) is looking for Hydro Vac Labourer’s to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will be responsible for assisting our Hydro Vac Operators to operate units in performing Daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Preference given to Local Talent, but camp is available;
- Generous Northern Living Allowance for Locals and Travel Allowance for non-locals!
- 21 Shifts on 14 Shifts off work rotation;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assisting the Hydro Vac Operators in the safe operation of all units including the set up and tear down;
- Completion of tasks associated with Daylighting excavation, Trenching and Shoring;
- Responsible for general clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job;
- Ensuring job site truck placement is safe, stable and secure;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous experience Swamping on a Hydro Vac unit preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous experience in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Utilities experience preferred;
- Previous experience working in Municipal and remote areas is preferred;
- Previous experience in a Labour intensive position, working on pipeline, plant site environment, in confined spaces, at heights and in all types of weather conditions;
- Valid Safety Tickets including, OSSA, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, CSO, H2S Alive, First Aid with CPR and Ground Disturbance are an asset.
Clean Harbors provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency.
Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.