InSite Technician - San Diego,CA
Location: San Diego, CA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2021
Job ID: 70558
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products
- Does quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract
- Assisting the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned labpack projects
- Ensure drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Labpack experience is a plus
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle (will be given mileage reimbursement)
- 1+ years of related experience
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not required)
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career