The Lab Pack Sales Specialist (Clean Pack Specialist) is responsible to grow the Clean Pack and T&D business within an assigned territory by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel to develop and execute a sustainable business plan.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region, and assist business units with net income objectives through active participation in business development and operational meetings;
- Generating new business by aggressively prospecting within assigned territory/region;
- Scoping jobs and developing quotations in conjunction with other internal departments for CleanPack and T&D opportunities; must follow through on all quotations until won or lost, and plan/execute projects when won;
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed;
- Perform weekly reviews of accounts receivable reports and make collection calls when necessary;
- Record, in detail, all customer visits, opportunities and communication by documentation in BEACON;
- Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicate job needs to the Clean Pack or Logistics Coordinator;
- Ensure current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution;
- Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when Clean Pack opportunities exist or may exist in the future.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science or Business Management preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Minimum of two years chemistry experience required;
- RCRA experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement, market penetration and operations required;
- Chemistry experience strongly preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiating skills;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Ability to travel locally 90% with 10% overnight travel.
- Has reliable form of transportation and valid driver's license;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.