Clean Harbors is seeking a Materials Processing Laborer (Environmental Technicians I) for Carson, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with thermal oxidizers, centrifuge equipment, plate & filter press, belt press and a cat-ox.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs activities that deal with processing waste (loading/unloading of roll off containers, end dumps or drums, tracking of material, record keeping and performing treatments as instructed by supervisor)
- Assisting with the operation of equipment in a safe manner
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights and breathing apparatus
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Materials Processing experience with one or a combination of the following equipment: plate & frame filter press, centrifuge, belt press, thermal oxidizer, cat-ox considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to work in a physically intensive role
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification
- Willingness to obtain a Transportation Workings Identification Card (TWIC)
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.