As a Field Service Foremen you will be responsible for the supervision of a crew of Field Technicians and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
- Accurate completion and submission of daily work sheets for proper billing to customer.
- Training and mentoring of Field Technicians.
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their supervision.
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ year of environmental field service operations, construction, manufacturing, or similar industry experience
- 2+ year of Supervisory and or Management experience
- Ability to travel overnight up to 85% of the time
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response situations
- Ability to pull a trailer via pick-up truck preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.