Clean Harbors Sherwood Park, AB is looking for a Sales and Service Associate to join their safety conscious team! The Sales and Service Associate will be responsible for nurturing existing customers, make initial contact with any new leads and supporting the Sales team they are paired with as well as other general sales functions as assigned by management.
Position will be working in the office in Sherwood Park, AB, not a remote position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices,policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Handle customer inquiries and be able to sell all Clean Harbors' Lodges. Develop product knowledge to understand customer needs.
- Build relationships with customers to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Call past customers to generate sales/regain lost business
- Prepare contracts, bids, RFP's, and quotes for customers as required and gain needed approvals.
- Manage projected contract allotments for lodges using Excel and INNfinity system
- Maintain complete and accurate files for the communication (emails, phone calls, and letters) within Sales Force
- Support accounts receivable and billing staff to ensure the customer is satisfied and Clean Harbors receives payment in normal terms. By reviewing invoices to ensure correct rates and billing information.
- Maintain a relationship with the outside sales staff (CAM's, AM's, and LOB's) to manage any customer requests
- Send letters, literature, white papers, etc. to new and existing customers
- Review existing contracts on an as needed basis as requested by the Operations Group
- Maintain relationship with the Operations group to assist with client contract questions/concerns.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- AA/AS in Business preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- Sales and contracts experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience in Hotel Reservations an asset
- Experience with Remote Workforce Housing an asset
- Proficient computer skills with Micrsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, and PDF Writer
- Team player with excellent attitude
- Understand regulatory requirements of customer base
- Effective negotiating skills
- Ability to succeed working with multiple groups
- Effective time management skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Detail oriented and organized
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.