Reporting to the Executive Vice President Sales & Services, the Senior Vice President of Sales for the Clean Harbors Environmental Services organization will be responsible for executing profitable revenue and margin growth of Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services lines of business. The SVP will be responsible for the overall sales performance of the organization in terms of growing market share, share of wallet, and sales profitability. The SVP will also work closely with Sales Ops Analyst to drive optimal account management via key metrics tracked and measured.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner
- Promote revenue and margin growth across Clean Harbors Technical Services, Field Services, Projects Services (WP, Remediation, Carbon Technology), and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services (Containerized Waste Service, Parts Washer Services, Vacuum Services, and Allied Products) lines of business
- Deliver growth in new and underpenetrated customers
- Understand market competitiveness of Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services LOBs and define improvement initiatives (e.g. service, pricing, etc.)
- Collaborate with SVPs of National Business Line for Technical Services, Field Services, and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services to execute sales strategies, pricing strategies, and market activation plans
- Collaborate with SVP Corporate Accounts to drive account support and local ownership of key accounts and corporate accounts
- Work closely with corporate and regional sales teams to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Collaborate with Product Line Manager of the Total Project Management (TPM) National Product Line (NPL) and other Product Line Managers to promote Cross-selling across various businesses
- Ensure customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Promote communication and coordination between operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Handle conflicts and troubleshoot with accounts (when requested)
- Drive contract and relationship management; drive revenue collection
- Identify, recruit, develop, and develop talent across sales organization
- Coach and elevate the performance of Regional Vice Presidents of Sales
- Lead annual sales budgeting process for Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen business; ensure alignment with operations and other internal teams
- Driving top performance to achieve sales budgets and CRM key metrics
- Uphold and role-model corporate core values
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related technical, industrial, or environmental degree is required
- An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- 10 years of management experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Power BI, Excel, MS Teams, etc.
- Hands-on, immersed into the details, roll up your sleeves, collaborative
- Proactive, customer services oriented, experience working with key accounts and long-term customers
- Ability to create direction for the whole sales organization; develop formal programs ability to leverage sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building
- Communication, leadership and team building, operational improvements and delivery
- Strong business analysis skills combined with the ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Superior leadership and people management skills, ability to build a team and influence others in matrix organization
- 20%+ travel required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.