Our Receiving Coordinators coordinate several different functions in the facility, including receiving, shipping, and general administration.
Company provided shuttle from surrounding areas: Tooele, and Grantsville. Our Receiving Coordinators located at our Clive facility in Clive, UT are responsible for inbound receiving, and outbound shipping. This position offers guaranteed 50 hours a week as well as the possibility of weekends, typically Saturdays.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Data entry into Clean Harbors proprietary software, WIN, (On the job training available) and Microsoft Office software, for truck to truck materials.
- Organization and filing of truck to truck paperwork.
- Organization and maintenance of trailer inventories and data entry into shared files in Outlook.
- Printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels and for outbound loads.
- Creation of shipping papers for rejected materials.
- Lab data entry into Clean Harbors proprietary WIN system.
- Data entry of tracking info into Clean Harbors proprietary WIN system for drum and bulk tracking operations.
- Filing, typing, and general clerical duties.
- Any administrative duties as deemed required by supervisors.
- Supply management in their area of responsibility, including proper housekeeping and best management practices.
- Adherence to all applicable CHES policies and CHES SOPs.
- Maintains a safe working environment that is in compliance with all applicable OSHA regulations as well as all applicable company Health & Safety and Compliance protocols.
- Performs job functions in compliance with the company standard.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years related office/ administrative experience.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.