Clean Harbors is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for Truck to Truck drum management.
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met, and proper follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements; ten (10) day compliance periods.
- Communication to proper management on issues related to compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and compliance.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 2+ years related supervisory experience;
- 2+ years of industry related experience;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Class A equipment operation highly desired.
- Requires speaking, listening, and acuity
- Requires sitting, standing, grasping, and reaching
- Requires walking, stooping, and crouching
- Requires moving drums with a pallet jack or drum dolly
- Forklift experience required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.