The VP of Broker Sales is responsible for building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. Clients include Environmental Service providers who own/operate environmental Processing/Treatment/Disposal facilities, Brokers who own/operate 10 Day Transfer Facilities, Field Service and Emergency Response companies, and Agent Only Brokers who act primarily as brokers of waste disposal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Revenue growth for the sales vertical as assigned; Revenue growth must meet or exceed annual sales of the respective LOB as budgeted.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget; Ensure the timely submission and approval of expense reports from direct reports and manage and control Sales expenses.
- Directly manage Broker Corporate and Regional Account Managers to enhance sales performance, effectuate consistent business analysis and train personnel.
- Communicate and interact with facility and service management to ensure that customer’s needs are met; Promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers.
- Conduct performance evaluations of key sales indicators and statistics to monitor progress in attaining goals; maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Complete quarterly customer reviews for account development and activity with direct reports
- Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers
- Screen, hire, train and continually evaluate Sales brokerage personnel; Ensure professional development of sales team
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements
- Review, understand, and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports
- Develop a strategy that will incorporate in-depth knowledge of the industry segment and aligning Clean Harbors’ goals with the needs of the customer.
- Initiate new business processes and procedures within the sales force to improve market understanding and sales effectiveness.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in related field.
- Driver license required.
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision
- Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
- Develop and use effective customer service skills
- Develop effective communication skills and leadership abilities
- Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications
- Develop and maintain relationships with companies/individuals who own/operate environmental Processing/Treatment/Disposal facilities,
- The strategy will incorporate in-depth knowledge of the industry segment and aligning Clean Harbors’ goals with the needs of the customer.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.