The Territory Manager (Sales) focuses on building business within their territory as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. The Territory Manager provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Identify profitable new opportunities from leads provided by branches/facilities, current customers, trade publications, state associations, internet/newspaper/journal articles, or cold calling.
- Develop customer solutions and sell all applicable Safety-Kleen products and services according to the defined sales strategy/pricing tools.
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts; monitor and track sales plan to ensure sales quota is met or exceeded.
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes and identify new solutions for customers; provide technical and sales assistance to customers.
- Serve as interface between customers and company to ensure that customer needs are met and issues are promptly resolved.
- Keep abreast of products, market conditions and competitive activities.
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting, as required.
- Ensures that all sales actions comply with all regulations and Safety-Kleen corporate policies/processes.
- Daily local travel is required. Limited overnight travel may be required (<15%) for customer visits, vendor visits, training.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 3+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience, preferably in the industrial, commercial, automotive, or environmental services markets
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close deals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred, or equivalent additional experience required
- Bi-lingual (English & French) is required.
- Prior experience using CRM software tools and reporting
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities
- Strong customer-orientation; prompt issue resolution/follow-through
- Strong computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Required attendance to a continuous (2) two weeklong on-boarding and regulatory training course that will be held out of town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by Safety-Kleen.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Canada Inc, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Canada Inc, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.