The Sr. Field Project Manager is responsible for increasing the win rate, which will enable the region to add incremental revenue that has not been previously budgeted. This position will manage approximately 15 employees.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Serves as Sr. Project Manager for Environmental Construction group.
- Manages and oversees small to large, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
- Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet Remedial budget expectations.
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety. Will be measured off the district’s health and safety record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Documents all aspects of the response action and compiles site data required to characterize the nature and extent of contamination, the hydrology and geological stratigraphy of the disposal site, and the environmental receptors that may be affected.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines.
- 10+ years’ experience in environmental, remediation or site construction.
- Cost estimating and computer experience including Microsoft Office
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong environmental remediation background and experience.
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies.
- Proficient in Windows based activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal silks.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.