Clean Harbors, Norwell, MA is looking for a National Account Implementation Manager.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- SOP creation, update and maintenance of all aspects of the Branch SOP’s.
- Develop, test and implement operating procedures for new processes that will be used in the branch network.
- National account implementation project management.
- Supply chain management
- Pricing and part# extensions
- Fleet and HC to support the business
- Customer specific training
- Support and coordinate growth business plans
- Task management of new initiatives
- Preparing and or distributing monthly branch metrics throughout the business
- Support new initiatives while finding solutions. Once solution is found develop training instruction and roll out to the field.
- Maintain and administer Branch Operations training.
- Interact with all corporate departments to assist and better understand branch operations prior to implementing new initiatives.
- Up to 20% travel time required.
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science required
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- Reliance on experience to make judgments that affect the branch network.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to teach others proper branch procedures, SOP’s BOG’s etc.
- Coordinate implementation of new processes to the field.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to develop multiple solutions to an issue and make valid recommendations for resolution
- Able to understand and execute processes including: recognizing customer needs, communicating process changes, measuring and assessing success and identifying areas of improvement
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.