Clean Harbors is currently looking for a Wastewater Treatment Supervisor to join the team. The Wastewater Treatment Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for day to day Wastewater operations at a facility located in East Chicago, IN and will complete wastewater treatment operations and assists in providing direction to staff in line with Clean Harbor's policies and strategy.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Conduct daily, bi-weekly and/or monthly inspections (for proper system operation, inventory, organization, general tidiness and cleanliness) in addition to overseeing the tracking, scheduling and completion of equipment maintenance; Inspection data will be entered into daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Complete or ensure completion of periodic field inspections to monitor operations, repairs, installations and to document that equipment is kept up to customer and Clean Harbors standards in addition to ensuring quality control and verifying that established procedures are being followed (i.e. Use of PPE, proper sampling procedure, customer relations);
- Ensure all appropriate operating permits are complied with in a timely fashion by fostering a professional and personable working relationship with the appropriate regulating authority.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum 5 years of applicable Wastewater Treatment System experience. Those with years higher than the minimum are also encouraged to apply;
- Indiana Class D license preferred; training available;
- Forklift experience preferred;
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments, and the ability to be flexible and work extended hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean Abstract;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.