The Asset Management Coordinator is responsible for setting up each area of our 500+ facilities for inspection purposes. They develop configurable inspection forms to be used on iPads and iPhones for use out in the field.
- Will setup individual assets / equipment within each facility, then establish preventative maintenance rules that will be executed through our repair order system
- Will Load Blueprints and Photographs of every site asset into our facility asset management system
- Will track and log the list of capabilities that every site has and record information into WIN.
- Gather and setup all facility assets into our FAM system, setup new asset categories and types as needed.
- Link assets to the correct areas where they are physically located at the site.
- Create Preventative Maintenance inspection rules for each in win web. i.e. generator oil change every 120 days
- Develop and create configurable inspection forms for use out in the field.
- Develop training documents for the various user groups that will utilize our facility management system
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2 years college or specialized training required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of general database management.
- Parts inventory management with specific OEM suppliers or truck or equipment repair facilities.
- Excellent knowledge of the methods used in keeping records of purchases, receipts and maintaining general supplies;
- Proficient with a computerized inventory control system,
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under little supervision