Review account information for proper set-up. Identify missing or suspect information (example 1: multiple customer contacts with same title, no phone numbers for contacts, mispelled names, no email address, example 2: contract linkages - customer linked to more than 1 of the same contract type. Example 3: review instructions at customer level and contract level and eliminate redundancy/resolve conflicting information. Example 4: compare legal contract and bid information to WIN system data for accuracy - billing for travel time, payment terms.) and resolve directly and/or escalate for resolution.
- Proactively review assigned accounts for issues on a periodic basis. Identify missing or suspect information and resolve directly and/or escalate for resolution.
- Evaluate KPIs/triggers to initiate review process - new contract, expiring PO, underfunded PO (and tracking unbilled against PO values), building OA, building receivables, building unbilled or submitted price exceptions (SK). Resolve. Also respond to internal questions from billing, Cash applications and collections and take action to correct issue or escalate (e.g. using SFC cases) to proper management levels.
- Develop playbooks and similar documents - specifically to train our internal team about key items - specifically how we can improve margins for specific contracts.
- Document and bookmark contracts and bids in sharepoint for future access by all parties. Enter pricing and quotes into WIN as needed.
- Produce customer reports and other documents as needed. (spend reports, by LOB, by location, certs of disposal/witness burns, DIY rebate calculations)
- Master and become proficient on all customer/third party systems. (Example: catalog pricing for Ariba, TRACK labor reports and uploads)