The Process Improvement position is responsible for identifying and coordinating process improvement initiatives within CleanHarbors, including best practices and standard operating procedures. The role is responsible for identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time, resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with onsite stakeholders to create playbooks for Executive Headcount plan execution.
- Work with onsite stakeholders and various functional teams at the GCC to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Use Continuous Improvement techniques like Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and work with the process groups to represent the ‘as-is’ process, identify redundant steps, turnback and other process waste; and help come up with optimized and efficient process across all the functions at the GCC or the larger business.
- Actively work with the functional teams to identify process automation opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to document quality processes and projects, get alignment with management/operational teams, implement in operation and monitor progress.
- Coordinate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any escalations, quality and efficiency issues using proven techniques like 5-Why, Fishbone, etc.
- Assist the management in devising and optimizing KPIs and benchmarks.
- Conduct Continuous Improvement trainings.
- Ensure SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are reviewed per the agreed frequency.
- Develops tools and methods to track and report relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.