This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Hyderabad, TS, India
Date Posted: Apr 9, 2021
Job ID: 68975
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
1) Strong analytical and accounting skills
2) Ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels and functions
3) Strong communicator (written and verbal)
4) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
5) Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1) Responsible for the daily input of vendor invoices and their related files, along with credit card payments into the maintenance system, including entering and tracking related documentation on a daily basis, setting up and maintaining vehicle files in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations.
2) Prioritize daily workflow and maintain speed and accuracy of data entered.
3) Work closely with department personnel to ensure that correct and complete information is captured for all entries.
4) Analyze and understand scanned images from the field for accurate billing structure.
5) Meet billing deadlines
6) Maintain books of accounts and co-ordinate audits
7) Prepare monthly financial statement and perform banking functions as required
8) Organizes documents systematically and maintains files and records
9) Responsible for managing, reviewing and coordinating with outside service providers on statutory filing and payments