The Account Development Manager ("Hunter") is responsible for initiating sales to important accounts in the region; this role is specifically focused on opening net new accounts and growing underpenetrated accounts.
This position can be located in other locations within Texas preferrably in Houston, Austin or Dallas areas.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote revenue and margin growth by selling product and services to clients;
- Develop new business with 100-200 new or underpentrated new or underpenetrated customers per year; hands accounts over to AMs once relationships are developed;
- Monitor progress in sales and P&L goals;
- Builds strategic account plans for all owned accounts to win business from competitors;
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients; handle disputes and conflicts and troubleshoot with clients; deliver effective contract and relationship management; lead contract management and collection of invoiced revenue from customers; document necessary customer information and interaction; uphold and role-model corporate values.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s preferred;
- 3 years relevant experience; sales experience required;
- Ability to give direction and coaching on how to develop and execute account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors;
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making;
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building;
- Communication, accountability for completing job responsibilities/objectives; lead sub-groups;
- Ability to travel 50% within region.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.