The Production Parts Planner (internally known as Maintenance Planner MX) performs a variety of tasks including, ordering, billing , stocking, receiving, and keeping inventory of parts and accessories.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Determine parts required, according to builds of materials and Production Manager input
- Receive and fill orders for parts from the production department and internal customers
- Creates purchase orders, receives requisitions and places order with suppliers
- Keep track of and return defective parts and/or cores.
- Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
- Catalog and categorize parts for proper placement on the stock shelves.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs independently.
- Carry out shipping and receiving duties in accordance with policy
- Coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis
- Ensures the purchase of materials and services are performed as required and consistent with policies and approval levels
- Tracks and keeps records of all materials received in accordance with ASME.
- Enters parts into repair order management system
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to do occasional travel
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ years of inventory experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of inventory management systems a plus
- Ability to create actionable items out of data and information
- Strategic planning coupled with tactical execution
- Ability to use computer and applicable company software
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Able to apply standards and processes that maintain regulatory compliance
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- Financial understanding, with the ability to set strategy against financial goals
- Understanding of metrics that drive asset refurbishment performance
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.