The Facility Operations Supervisor will be responsible for directing and supervising production activities for the recycling of waste and materials at our facility in Mississauga, ON.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Directs and supervises the operating activities of the designated shift;
- Ensures operations compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and federal, state, and local regulations;
- Manage work assignments and resolve problems while ensuring a safe and efficient operation;
- Ensures that all safety and compliance rules are met;
- Train, coach and direct staff;
- Evaluate performance and offer feedback to employees and next level management;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time required by the needs of the business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent; chemical education preferred;
- Experience within a previous leadership or supervisory role;
- Prior work experience within an industrial/plant work environment;
- Experience dealing with chemicals preferred;
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Company business.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.