Clean Harbors is seeking an Office Coordinator (internally knows as a Branch Administrator). You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact efficiently with Customers, Branch General Manager, Customer Service Manager and District Sales Manager.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Verification of Sales and Hazardous Waste documents completed by Sales and Service Representatives;
- Act as escort for government inspectors through the facility in the absence of Branch General Manager, Lead Material Handler or Environmental Manager;
- Ensure proper completion of Facility Operating Log, and proper maintenance of accounts receivable, branch bank deposits, manifests, and other key administrative areas;
- May act as primary or alternate Emergency Coordinator and assist management in incident response;
- Maintain branch database, and ensure all personnel are up to date and documented on all training as required by Safety-Kleen and applicable government agencies;
- Coordinate personnel requirements such as DOT physicals, employee physicals, State Transporter License Numbers (if applicable), start packs, Worker’s Compensation claims, etc.;
- Monitor contractors doing work on-site;
- Provide corrections for annual reports;
- Obtain EPA identification number lists for state or region;
- Oversee FRS/Lab correspondence;
- Participate in the hiring and training of administration staff;
- Maintain branch level customer service and collection procedures.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or GED required;
- 3+ years of related work experience preferred;
- Experience in the Logistics/ Trucking industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer service attitude;
- Product knowledge;
- Attention to detail;
- Safety mindset;
- Time management skills;
- Problem solving abilities.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.