Safety-Kleen Quebec is looking for a District Manager to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for the revenue, sales growth and retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of all branches within the district. Position may require travel away from home up to 30% of the year.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop, review and implement business strategies/tactical plans to ensure growth in all lines of business and present to senior management as required;
- Review and approve pricing decisions;
- Facilitate customer issue resolution when escalated beyond the branch scope;
- Cultivate a “Customer Centric” culture where all employees strive to maximize customer satisfaction, customer retention and growth;
- Facilitate the negotiation of non-standard contracts;
- Maintain open lines of communication with all employees regarding strategies, performance expectations, company and regional performance;
- Maximize overall revenue and profit attainment for the region;
- Works with Branch Manager to aid, assist and train appropriate personnel as required;
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key management positions through coaching and mentorship;
- Monitor and analyze performance data in order to continually improve team performance and utilize employee development plans and corrective active when necessary;
- Ensure EHS compliance within the region;
- Ensure all business is conducted with the highest integrity upholding the Safety-Kleen Brand as well as in accordance with all regulations and corporate policies.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 30% of the year;
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business Management is an asset;
- 7+ years’ experience in sales and service industry at management level required;
- Experience managing a management team and working with P&L;
- Ability to motivate others and build team skills through effective communication;
- Strong issue resolution, negotiation and customer relationship management experience required;
- Time management alongside attention to detail and computer proficiency.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.