Lonestar, a Clean Harbors company, is looking for a highly motivated Industrial Sales Representative to join our growing sales team.
The successful candidate will be focused on new business development as well as maintaining revenue and relationships with the existing client base. Previous hydro excavation sales experience is preferred, however, if you are a proven closer with extensive sales experience we want to hear from you. Experience selling into industrial, utility, and construction markets is a plus.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Interface with potential/existing clients at all levels in a professional manner and communicate effectively to build long term working relationships
- Represents Clean Harbors in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product lines.
- Achieving KPI targets in relation to revenue growth, face-to-face meetings, CRM management and cross selling initiatives
- Ability to travel as required, some overnight
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience preferably within the hydrovac industry; strong experience selling to industrial customers preferred
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to understand client needs and drive decision-making.
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through.
- Driven, self-starter with a winning attitude and team spirit
- Proven ability to work under pressure while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Proficient Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.