Clean Harbors is seeking a Manufacturing Production Manager responsible for the successful attainment of production objectives, implementation of policies and the most effective utilization of available resources and facilities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Administers the detailed manufacturing budget in a manner that achieves the targeted objectives set out for production.
- Implements plans and processes that have been developed in consultation with senior management that minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assists in the designing, improving, and installing of equipment and systems to improve plant efficiency as well as to meet plant needs.
- Ensure effective communication between production workers, supervisors and management staff, by ensuring that established policies are properly adhered to.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed customer expectations.
- Work with Sales and engineering staff to ensure product quality and on-time delivery is consistently maintained.
- Manage, mentor and train supervisory staff to ensure the attraction, development and retention of the best talent. This includes but is not limited to performance appraisals, salary changes, promotions, transfers, or terminations.
- Direct Supervision of hourly production employees.
- Daily direction of work force to meet product demand.
- Resolve any manufacturing or quality issues.
- Resolve employee issues or disputes.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment including personnel development, training, safety and housekeeping.
- Stay abreast of new technologies associated with the industry.
- Develop and recommend policies/procedures for security, maintenance and operations, as well as plan systematic programs for preventive maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management; Process Engineering Preferred.
- 2+ years of practical, hands on experience managing a manufacturing facility.
- Blueprint reading experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and conduct effective presentations.
- Strong competency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work both individually and within a team.
- Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.