Clean Harbors Breslau, ON facility is looking for a National Transportation Coordinator to the join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a cross border driver and dispatch team and identifying the capacities of the existing fleet to maximize equipment utilization!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Daily dispatch and interface of assigned drivers.
- Responsible for monthly reports to the Regional Logistics Manager including but not limited to: Equipment and driver utilization, driver revenue, loaded/empty miles, driver load counts, driver hours worked.
- Daily systems approval for all driver applications, including but not limited to payroll input and review, fuel and Pcard purchases, lodging transactions, shipping orders in WIN;
- Ensure all equipment, including rentals, are properly assigned to drivers within the business group and that all equipment is maintained in accordance with all PM schedules.
- Manage all driver training records within 95% compliance for assigned drivers in business unit. Continually improve overall safety metric through daily safety messaging, weekly driver calls, and monthly safety reviews.
- Provide optimal customer service across the assigned regions. Communicate schedules and delays to manager and specific customers on a real time basis.
- Completing Cross border paperwork for Drivers – both ACE or ACI
- Work with Vendor invoicing to create Po’s and reconcile within WIN
- Working with the RAIL team and local Rail provider aligning rail cars and tracking volumes for UMO/Base& Blended oils.
- Ensure Office supplies are fully stocked
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Other Duties as Assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Previous transportation and fleet management experience;
- Cross border knowledge and paperwork experience required;
- Computer proficiency;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Ability to build relationships with large groups across various teams and at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.