The Operations Manager - Hydro Excavation is responsible for the day to day operations of the "day lighting" hydro excavation program as well as management of field related operations of the Service Center. The successful candidate will have industry experience and logistics experience combined with a strong administrative skill set.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for P&L of the Field Service Operations Center.
- Emphasize productivity, profit and loss, health & safety, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that each transformer field service project has an operating plan and that field personnel follow it.
- Onsite supervision, training and mentoring of transformer field supervisors, foremen and technicians and will also provide input to Transformer General Manager regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision over.
- Develop new business, maintains existing customer relations and provides technical assistance to customers as follow-up.
- Scopes hydro excavation and daylighting projects, assists with cost estimates and focuses on the more technical submittals to prepare quotes and presentations to customers.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Degree in environmental studies preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in hydro excavation field service operations
- Supervisory or management experience in environmental field services preferred
- P&L/Budget experience
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations
- OSHA Training and experience
- Knowledge of various types of equipment (i.e., vans, flat beds, vacuum trucks, roll-offs etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of pipeline services and hydro excavation preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.