The Regional Vice President of Sales of Clean Harbors’ Gulf Region is responsible for executing the strategic revenue growth of Clean Harbors’ Technical Services, Field Services, Projects Services (Waste Projects, Remediation, Carbon Technology), and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services lines of business. The VP of Sales will directly manage, coach, and support District Sales Managers, Account Development Managers (ADMs), and Safety-Kleen Sales Directors in the region. The VP of Sales is responsible for the overall sales performance of the region in terms of maintaining existing accounts, reducing churn and developing new and underpenetrated accounts and driving top performance via adherence to key metrics tracked and measured.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner
- Promote revenue and margin growth across Clean Harbors’ Technical Services, Field Services, Projects Services (WP, Remediation, Carbon Technology), and Safety-Kleen Environmental Services lines of business.
- Deliver growth in new and underpenetrated customers through ADMs
- Support sales efforts of key accounts in the Region
- Understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly
- Develop marketing, channel and partner programs
- Make pricing decisions for margin improvement
- Monitor progress in sales and P&L goals
- Ensure customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Promote communication and coordination between operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Handle conflicts and troubleshoot with accounts (when requested)
- Support contract and relationship management; support revenue collection from accounts
- Complete monthly Revenue and Receivable Report for accounts
- Develop talent; identify, recruit and retain talent across regional sales organization
- Manage performance of and coach direct reports
- Lead weekly performance management meetings with Sales Directors, DSMs and ADMs
- Driving top performance to achieve sales budgets and CRM key metrics
- Uphold and role-model corporate core values
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related technical industrial is required, with an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5 years of management experience
- Hands-on, immersed into the details, roll up your sleeves, collaborative
- Proactive, customer services oriented, experience working with long-term customers
- Ability to create direction for the whole operational organization; develop formal programs ability to leverage sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building
- Communication, leadership and team building, operational improvements and delivery
- Strong business analysis skills combined with the ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Superior leadership and people management skills, ability to build a team and influence others in matrix organization
- 20%+ travel required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.