Safety-Kleen is seeking a District Manager. You will be responsible for the revenue, sales growth and retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of all branches within the district
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop and implement business strategies/tactical plans to insure growth in all lines of business;
- Review and approve pricing decisions;
- Facilitate customer issue resolutions when escalated beyond the branch scope;
- Cultivate a “Customer Centric” culture where all employees strive to maximize customer satisfaction, customer retention and growth;
- Facilitate the negotiation of non-standard contracts;
- Provide business review and strategic plan presentations to senior management as required;
- Maintain open lines of communication with all employees regarding strategies, performance expectations, company and regional performance;
- Maximizing the overall revenue and profit attainment for the region;
- Works with the Branch Manager to aid, assist and train appropriate personnel as required;
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key management positions through coaching and mentorship;
- Monitor and analyze performance data in order to continually improve team performance. Utilize Employee development plans and corrective action where necessary to continually develop/improve team performance;
- Hold personnel accountable to performance standards, policies and procedures;
- Ensure EHS compliance within the region;
- Maintain the integrity of the Safety-Kleen Brand;
- Ensure all business is conducted with the highest integrity in accordance with all regulations and corporate policies.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business Management/Administration is preferred;
- 7+ years’ experience in sales and service industry at management level;
- General knowledge of sales and service operations;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Issue resolution, negotiating and customer relationship management;
- Working knowledge of DOT/Fleet compliance;
- Business acumen;
- Adaptability, self-reliant, integrity, organization and reliable;
- Interviewing and employee selection skills;
- Ability to motivate others, team building skills;
- Intermediate computer proficiency;
- Ability to manage P&L;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Recognize the importance of environmental, health, and safety;
- Training and presentation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to travel as needed, 30%+.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.