Clean Harbors in Henderson, CO is currently seeking Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! Field Laborers are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for weekly overtime;
- Annual boot allowance;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- 10 paid vacation, 3 paid personal and 5 paid days off per year;
- Travel expenses paid for (hotels and per diems);
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance;
- 401K with Matching, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Engage in physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.;
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Works at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding as well as in environments with elevated noise levels and confined space.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous labor experience preferred (ie. Construction);
- Valid drivers license is required;
- Due to the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability that will rotate; this could also include week-ends and holidays;
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40 Hour OSHA Training.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.