The Supply Chain Planning Analyst will oversee finished goods and materials planning responsibilities for assigned product categories and manufacturing facilities. Communicate with corporate supply chain team and operations as well as Sales, Demand Planning, and branch operations when required. The role will be responsible for maintaining inventory supply levels and a balanced production plan for a given facility or product family within a line of business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop and execute finite scheduling; short-mid-term production, materials and inventory planning objectives for product categories for the assigned manufacturing facility that is aligned with sales forecast, inventory targets and available capacity. Work closely with Master supply planning manager and operations to communicate plans and ensure supply sufficiency.
- Support Master supply planning manager in the development and documentation of finished goods and raw/pack material planning processes / procedures (SOP) to drive standardization and simplification across the network.
- Coordinate production, materials and inventory plans with all functions responsible for plan’s successful execution, including other planning functions like demand planning, distribution requirements planning, manufacturing, purchasing, customer services and inventory control.
- Balance production and inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with customer service levels, inventory targets, capacity utilization requirements and execute continuous improvement efforts to maintain and reduce inventory levels per company goals.
- Perform rough cut capacity plans to determine when production may exceed the desired capacity to demand ratio. Also report available capacity to be consumed.
- Track and monitor of production and inventory by product and time horizon at various levels of detail (FG and RPM) to support seasonality and safety stock targets.
- Participate in daily, weekly & monthly supply planning meetings as required
- Identify and bring to resolution any conflicts related to material availability, capacity availability and order promise integrity.
- Create, maintain and track Vendor / supplier performance scorecards – ratings to track best value deliveries to the company.
- Manage planning process for new, obsolete and changing products as dictated by company policy.
- Utilize and maintain integrity of system tools and assist in the development of new standards.
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to multi-task, expedite, analyze, prioritize and work well interdepartmentally with all levels of management;
- Require sophisticated planning and skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to S&OP process and procedures;
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate [written and verbal] technical and non-technical information;
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge of MPS, MRP, DRP, and ERP systems. Oracle experience preferred;
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook];
- PowerBI & SQL experience preferred;
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in relevant field required;
- APICS membership and/or certification;
- Advanced PowerBI & SQL experience required;
- Advanced Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook];
- Proven success in a data-driven supply chain role;
- Certified/Formal understanding of Lean Six Sigma principals;
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning in analytics driven role related to production, materials planning, inventory, supply, demand & forecasting.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.