The Field Project Manager is responsible for the safe execution of projects via adherence to Clean Harbors' Health and Safety policies and OSHA regulations. Field Project Manager responsible for the successful execution and profitability for environmental, civil construction and demolition projects. Field Project Manager to serve as primary Client contact for projects. Field Project Manager to write and submit all work plans, documentation of site activities, change orders and field directives, invoices and other required paperwork. Field Project Manager to assist in the scoping and pricing for proposals.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Serves as Project Manager for Environmental Construction group for environmental, civil construction, and demolition projects. Responsible for project adherence for safety, compliance with Federal and State regulations and Clean Harbors corporate policies.
- Ability to write and communicate with Clients and fellow Clean Harbors' employees. Be capable in providing timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules. Must have experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially with Outlook, Excel, Word, and Microsoft projects.
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
- Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet Remedial budget expectations.
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of a project including financial, documentation, and be the primary point of contact for all correspondence.
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety. Will be measured off the districts health and safety record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensures that financial documentation is precise and accurate and is representative to the financial health of a project.
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations This specifically includes compliance with Clean Harbors' corporate policy regarding facial hair. Must have compentancy to complete on line mandated health and safety/ corporate / regulatory training via a company owned mobile devic
- Participate in joint calls with Clients and maintains a professional image.
- Job requires typical travel up to four (4) weeks at a time from home and may be extended to six (6) weeks upon the request of Sr. Management. Travel to and from a project site via commercial airlines. While home, still responsible for oversight of assigned project(s). Must have personal credit card to cover costs at hotels for incidentals and other reimbursable company expenditures
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines.
- 5+ years’ experience in environmental, remediation or site construction.
- Cost estimating and computer experience.
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong environmental remediation background and experience.
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies.
- Proficient in Windows based activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal silks.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.