Facility Technician I - Buttonwillow,CA
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buttonwillow, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2021
Job ID: 69331
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and DOT training highly preferred.