Thermo Fluids is seeking a Sr. Branch Administrator. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact efficiently with Customers, Branch General Manager, Customer Service Manager and District Sales Manager.
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Verification of Sales and Hazardous Waste documents completed by Sales and Service Representatives;
- Act as escort for government inspectors through the facility in the absence of Branch General Manager, Lead Material Handler or Environmental Manager;
- Ensure proper completion of Facility Operating Log, and proper maintenance of accounts receivable, branch bank deposits, manifests, and other key administrative areas;
- May act as primary or alternate Emergency Coordinator and assist management in incident response;
- Maintain branch database, and ensure all personnel are up to date and documented on all training as required by Safety-Kleen and applicable government agencies;
- Coordinate personnel requirements such as DOT physicals, employee physicals, State Transporter License Numbers (if applicable), start packs, Worker’s Compensation claims, etc.;
- Monitor contractors doing work on-site;
- Provide corrections for annual reports;
- Obtain EPA identification number lists for state or region;
- Oversee FRS/Lab correspondence;
- Participate in the hiring and training of administration staff;
- Maintain branch level customer service and collection procedures.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- High School diploma or GED required;
- 5+ years of related work experience;
- Experience in the Logistics/ Trucking industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer service attitude;
- Product knowledge;
- Attention to detail;
- Safety mindset;
- Time management skills;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.