Driver, Class A Liquid - Corpus Christi,TX
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Corpus Christi, TX, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2020
Job ID: 69086
The Class A Driver is responsible for driving vacuum trucks, guzzlers, and/or roll-off dump trailers to and from the different project sites and operating the equipment on the site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibilities of liquid to tank, etc.); working on the different projects for our field services group (remediation, decontamination, emergency response, etc.)
- Operating the equipment on site, working alongside the crew performing labor intensive tasks
- Maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, a continuing condition of employment is that the applicant/candidate acknowledges and agrees to be on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and on occasion will require work during weekends and holidays.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years HAZMAT transportation experience required
- Possess Class “A” CDL License with HAZMAT and Tankers Endorsements
- Previous environmental/field service work preferred
- Attend 40 Hour OSHA training and New Driver training
- Able to perform labor intensive tasks
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Clean Driving record
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.