Earn up to a $7,500 Sign On Bonus!
Clean Harbors Vancouver, WA is looking for a Class A CDL OTR Van Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer locations and transporting it to Clean Harbors locations or other disposal sites using a Dry Van. Position may require travel away from home up to 2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing 53' Dry Vans;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 3 weeks at a time;
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement, or willingness to obtain upon hire;
- 1+ years of previous dry van experience preferred;
- Ability to use a hand-held device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.