As a Administrative Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating several different functions within the facility, including receiving, tracking, and general administration. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to change directions quickly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Working knowledge of WIN central and plant receiving, drum staging, and profile access and printing.
- Data entry into WIN, Power suite, Excel and/or Outlook for truck to truck materials.
- Organization and maintenance of trailer inventories and data entry into shared files in Outlook.
- Printing and creating outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels and for outbound loads.
- Filing, typing, and general clerical duties as well as any administrative duties as deemed required by supervisors.
- Maintains a safe working environment that is in compliance with all applicable OSHA regulations as well as all applicable company Health & Safety and Compliance protocols.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 6+ months related work experience required
- Strong computer skills (Excel, MS Word) required
- DOT Training/Knowledge is a plus
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.