The Technical Services Account Manager is responsible to grow, expand, and maintain a required minimum base of revenues and number of customers within an assigned territory.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week;
- Coordinate Customer visits with Specialists or other Sales Personnel; Participate in joint sales calls with Key Account Manager;
- Take a lead role in executing Corporate Account Strategy for assigned local accounts;
- Coordinate and complete waste profile information as needed; Maintain company and contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities in Sales Force;
- Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget;
- Promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers;
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers;
- Ensure Customer satisfaction with Clean Harbors;
- Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Obtain signed Standard Service Agreements for New Business;
- Review, understand and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports;
- Manage business expenses, and the timely submission of business expenses;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma, Chemistry degree preferred;
- Maintain knowledge of AEP Hazardous waste user guide;
- 5+ years’ Experience in the Hazardous waste Industry;
- Sales experience preferred;
- Driver License;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Develop and use effective customer service skills;
- Develop effective communication skills and leadership abilities;
- Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications;
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of all Site and Technical Service Lines of Business;
- Take effective direction and constructive feedback from Key Account Managers.
- Able to perform general office skills;
- Always requires speaking and listening, and acuity;
- Requires standing, walking, carrying, stooping, crouching, sitting, grasping and reaching;
- May require lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 10 lbs;
- Travel 50-60% or as required.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally responsible business.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.