Clean Harbors is looking for a Household Hazardous Waste Program Manager to join their safety conscious team! The HHW Program Manager is responsible to grow, maintain, and coordinate existing HHW programs within their region.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Resolve job related issues such as customer issues and post-job follow-up.
- Coordinate all aspects of HHW collection events;
- Meet with customers to proactively resolve customer issues or complaints; Maintain satisfactory customer relationships;
- Determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommends service adjustments or corrective action during customer service calls;
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed;
- Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicates job needs to the CleanPack or Logistics Coordinator;
- Kick-off jobs with field personnel and ensure proper job execution;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business;
- Coordinating weekend HHW events;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ year’s financial management, logistics or sales experience;
- 3+ years supervisory experience;
- 5+ years industry experience (strongly preferred);
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement and market penetration;
- PC skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Working understanding of operations.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.