Located in York, PA. Our Insite Supervisor’s are responsible for the overall supervision of foremen and technicians and ensures that Health and Safety Requirements are adhered to at all times while overseeing site operations, schedule, labor, equipment, materials, and sub-contractors.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Manage large-scale Household Hazardous waste projects.
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Communicate with the Program Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status,
- Ensure any change orders are completed and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Performing physical labor duties (i.e. moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste)
- Make chemical/hazardous waste pickups throughout customer facility as directed
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner
- Participate in spill response on customer’s site as needed
- Inspect drums for container integrity and regulatory compliance
- Safe loading and unloading of waste hauling vehicles
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience in a labor/physically intensive position (ie. construction, landscaping) is preferred
- OSHA trained preferred (29 cfr 1910.120, Confined Space, First Aid/CPR, and OSHA regulated substances).
- A strong understanding of all equipment operations required Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
- High school diploma or equivalency
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company