Safety-Kleen is seeking a Lubricant Distributor Sales Executive, responsible for all aspects of our national lubricant distributors including strategy, business development, and sales execution within our Performance Plus® and Pro Protect® lubricant lines of businesses.
This position offers a remote/virtual work environment. Candidates must have access to a major airport to facilitate effective and efficient travel as needed.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (base compensation plus sales incentive program)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner;
- Act as a Performance Plus® lubricants subject matter expert guiding new business and growth strategy;
- Demonstrate hunter mentality to seek out and develop new revenue opportunities; consistently prospect at the local and national level;
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Performance Plus® solutions;
- Research prospective regional distributor accounts to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Safety-Kleen’s Performance Plus® solutions within their organization;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for strategic accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, weekly plans for activity and revenue growth for each account);
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever improving customer service;
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities at existing and new distributors by leveraging strong relationships with senior executives;
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing team, field sales organization and all relevant internal stakeholders;
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing;
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to develop strategy to maximize profit and increase market share;
- Develop, present and manage an ongoing strategic territory plan which outperforms company expectations.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in sales within finished lubricants experience required;
- Verifiable track record of developing new business (identifying, creating, and closing deals) and executing sales strategy; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi-tiered relationship building;
- Ability to Influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources;
- A strong sales acumen with demonstrated experience success in complex selling and commercial sales processes;
- Strong Organizational Skills;
- Senior-level experience in overseeing a broad territory and customers from different industry verticals;
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that can also works well in a team;
- A strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers; strong executive presence;
- Proficient in digital applications including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM application;
- Ability to travel nationally as needed.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company