The Field Project Manager is responsible for managing remediation projects including mobile industrial wastewater treatment, soil vapor extraction and air sparge, system decommissioning, and emergency water treatment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Serves as Project Manager for Remediation Technologies branch.
- Manages and oversees small to midsize, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
- Oversee field supervisors and technicians in order to meet project objectives and remedial budget expectations.
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to managed projects.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Manages procurement for projects including materials, equipment rental, temporary labor, and subcontractors.
- Provides timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety. Will be measured off the districts health and safety record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines.
- 5+ years experience in environmental, remediation or site construction
- Cost estimating and computer experience.
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong environmental remediation background and experience.
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies.
- Proficient in Windows based activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal silks.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.