As a Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance and repair on our company fleet, which includes both heavy and light duty vehicles. You will be working on drive lines, transmissions, suspensions, clutches, air brakes, and any other maintenance needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly pay + OT)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
- Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of experience with light to heavy duty maintenance and repair
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- JPRO Diagnostics experience is a plus
- Computer experience is a plus
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Must have own tools
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is onsite, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.